Literacy Mission For Prisoners
Department of School and Education of Bihar government introduced literacy mission for prisoners. Under this mission government provides education to the prisoners.
- To improve reading and writing skills of prisoners (age 15+)
- Encourage prisoners for living a good life.
- Encourage prisoners in earning social values.
- Helps in learning right use of time.
- Encourage prisoners to continue their studies.
Eligibility: Prisoners of age 15 and above.
- Help prisoners in earning social values (status in society from where they belong).
- Helps prisoners in searching a good job opportunity.
- Improves interpersonal skills of prisoners.
- Helps prisoners in finding their values as a individual of country.
- Helps prisoners in restarting their life.
For More Information: Click Here