Kishori Shakti Scheme for girls
Kishori Shakti Yojana is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme for adolescent girls. This scheme is operational in 46 ICDS Projects of 8 Districts viz. Shimla, Sirmour, Kinnaur, Mandi, Bilaspur, Una, Hamirpur and Lahaul-Spiti of the State.
- To improve the nutritional and health status of adolescent girls in the age groups of 11-18 years.
- To train and equip the adolescent girls to improve home based and vocational skills.
- To promote awareness of health, hygiene, nutrition and family welfare.
- To encourage adolescent girls to initiate various activities to be productive and useful members of the society.
- Nutrition will be provided to the adolescent girls┬áof BPL category in the age group of 14-18 years.
- Nutrition will be provided to out of School adolescent girls┬áin the age group of 11-14 years under ICDS.
- Regular Health checkΓÇÉup and Referral services.
- ┬áNutrition & Health Education (NHE).
- ┬áCounseling/Guidance on family welfare, ARSH, child care practices.
- ┬áLife Skill Education and accessing public services.
- ┬áVocational Training for Out of School adolescent girls of 16-18 years.
How To Apply
Contact Persons: DPOs, CDPOs, Supervisors ICDS & AWWs
For more info: Click Here
To Download our App:┬áClick Here