Kerala State School Sasthrolsavam- A Mega Educational Fair in Asia
To encourage the talent and interest of the student in various streams like Social, Science, Maths, Work Experience and IT through learning process.
About the Scheme:
- In order to flare up the talent of the Lower Primary , Higher Secondar yand Vocation Higher Secondary children Kerala government started organizing State School Sasthrolsavam. This is the largest educational fair for students in Asia region.
- Sasthrolsavam is an educational event organized in 5 streams like Social, Science, Maths, Work Experience and IT. It is organized in various stages. At First stage schools will conduct competitions among students of various clubs. Students qualified in these competitions will be selected for sub-district and district level competitions. Winners at district level competitions will be eligible for participating in Sasthrolsavam.
- First and Second place winners of eligible to take part in Southern India Science Fair and Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Exhibition.
About Competitions held in various streams:
- Maths fair involves competitions on constructions, puzzles, still working models etc.
- Social Science fair competitions on regional drawing, atlas creation, models etc.
- In Work Experience fair, best part of the Sasthrolsavam , apart from evaluating the work experience knowledge of the student, review is done on how the student uses his knowledge in his day to day life. This fair would also witness Live competitions and display contests.
- Another highlight of this event is ΓÇÌVocational ExpoΓÇÕ, in which products created by vocational higher secondary students through Production Training center are displayed .
- IT Fest helps the students to showcase their talents in ICT enabled contents. In this fest competitions on Digital Painting, Multimedia presentation, Web Designing, Malayalam Typing, IT Project and IT Quiz are conducted.
Features of Sasthrolsavam:
- Through these competitions, Students innovativeness, creativity, completeness, ability to communicate their idea , aptitude etc are evaluated.
- A Career Fest is also conducted as part of the mega event which guides for higher secondary and vocational higher secondary students to choose their career.
- Students from Lower Primary to Higher Secondary / Vocation Higher Secondary sections will participate and this makes the event a stage for knowledge sharing beyond ages.
For More Details:┬áClick Here