Kala Gaurav Puraskar: Goa
Artist working in the field of Art and Culture who have given outstanding contribution in their respective field of art, need to be felicitated and their contribution needs to be recognized, therefore Government of Goa has designed this scheme so as to felicitate such artists who have given substantial contribution in the field of Art and Culture. The details are enlisted below:
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- To give State recognition to those artists who have given substantial contribution in the field of Art and Culture.
- To felicitate the artists for their life time achievement in the field of Art and Culture
- To recognize and appreciate the age old talent which was so far not recognized by the State Government.
- An individual artist who has completed 60 years of age and who has given substantial contribution in his/her respective field of art shall be eligible to receive Kala Gaurav Puraskar under this scheme.
- An individual Goan artist, to avail benefit under this scheme, should have contributed in his/her respective field of art in Goa for minimum 10 years out of his/her total entire
career as a practising artist.
- Recipient of State Cultural Award shall not be eligible under the Kala Gaurav Puraskar Scheme.
- To avail the benefit under the scheme no individual shall be eligible for the second time.
- Eligible artist will be felicitated with shawl, shrifal, a certificate of appreciation and financial purse to the extent of Rs. 25,000/- per individual.
- Every year maximum of 30 cases shall be considered as per availability of funds.
Valid till: 31st March 2021
For More Info: Click Here