Jersey Calf Rearing Scheme In Madhya pradesh
To increase the economic status of the farmers and agricultural laborers, the government of Madhya Pradesh started the Jersey Calf Rearing scheme.
- To provide financial assistance to the farmers and agricultural laborers
- To increase milk production
- For improvement of breeds
- Small/marginal farmers and agricultural laborers, those who have female jersey.
- The age of the jersey should vary from 4 months to 32 months.
- Scheduled caste and scheduled tribes will get more assistance than general category.
- It helps to improve the economic status of the farmers as well as helps in milk business.
Deputy Director, Veterinary Services, Near Milk Scheme, Aadhartal, Jabalpur.
Phone No- 0761-2410266
For More Details: Click Here