JAMMU & KASHMIR: SELF EMPLOYMENT SCHEME FOR EX- SERVICEMEN
Department of employment of jammu and Kashmir has come up with a new scheme to provide loan to Ex-Servicemen for their new business.
The aim of the Scheme is to encourage and assist eligible ex-servicemen to take up self- employment service ventures in Tiny, Small Scale Industry and Small scale Service and Business [Industry Related] Enterprises. Under the scheme, training in entrepreneurship is also provided to them facilitating success of the project.
- Ex-servicemen, war widows of ex-Servicemen and disabled Service personnel, sponsored for assistance under the scheme by Director General Rehabilitation, after screening by a Committee constituted for the purpose, are eligible for assistance.
- The applicants should be:
- Upto 60 years of age
- Registered with Zila Sainik Board (ZSBs), where no ZSBs are functioning ┬áthe applicant should be registered with Rajya Sainik Board (RSB)
- Should not have availed loan assistance under any other scheme.
- Retired personnel of para-military forces such as BSF, Assam Rifles, GREF┬á etc. are not covered at present under the definition of ex-Servicemen and are, therefore, not eligible to apply for assistance under the scheme.
- Loan can be upto Rs 15 lakhs at low interest
- Term loan can be upto Rs 11.25 lakhs
How to apply:
Registration: ┬áAn applicant satisfying the conditions will be registered under SEMFEX-I Scheme at ZSBs/RSBs in separate Self- Employment Registers. This Registration Number will be entered in Part II of the application. The registration number should be quoted in all future correspondence.
- Officer Incharge, Small Industries Development Bank of India┬á(SIDBI),13 C/C, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu┬á.
- Managing Director, State Financial Corporation( SFC),Srinagar/Jammu.
- Director Sainik Welfare Board, Department of Sainik Welfare, Jammu.
For More Info: Click here