Integrated Education Scheme for Disabled Children In Madhya Pradesh
With the noble motive to change the fortune of divyang children,the government of Madhya Pradesh has started the Integrated Education Scheme.It helps to bring the light to their life through education.
- Aims to provide different economic facilities
- Educational guidance
- Provide integrated education
- Disabled boys and girls studying in general/common school
- Permanent residence of the State of Madhya Pradesh
- Government provide books and stationary allowances, reading, road safety allowance
- Assisting instrument once in every year
- It helps the poor disabled student to go to the school
Principal of concerned school Director, State Council of Educational Research and Training Bhopal.
District education officer DEEO Office Model high road Jabalpur .
For More Details: Click Here