ICT Policy Framework 2016
IT Policy is the most important instrument through which the Government elaborates upon its vision for the IT sector.Technology is integral to this vision, and the concomitant road map, and Telangana plans to make IT and innovation the core of its efforts to transform the lives of citizens and put the State on the global map. Telangana is IndiaΓÇÕs newest state and is open for business. Welcome to IndiaΓÇÕs most promising startup State.
Vision for the IT Sector:
Information Technology, Electronics & Communications Department Government of Telangana ┬áhas been founded on a dream, and is being guided by a vision.
1. Telangana should become the most preferred destination for any IT company which is planning ┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á
┬á┬á┬á┬á┬áto commence new activities anywhere in the world.┬á
2. Telangana should be recognized as leader in key emerging technologies.
3. Telangana government aims to intensively use IT tools to improve processes and deliver citizen
┬á┬á┬á┬á┬áservices better and stand out as a role model for smart governance.
4. ┬áCitizens of Telangana will be empowered to make the best use of the opportunities emerging in
┬á┬á┬á┬á┬áan increasingly digital world.
5. Telangana should become a leading global hub for technology entrepreneurship and innovation┬áin the country.
1.Common Fiscal Incentive for All Companies.
These incentives are common to the whole of ICT industry in Telangana and have been formulated keeping in mind the requirements of the existing industry. Specific incentives for identified areas like mega projects, SMEs etc are mentioned in the next section.
- Allotment of Government Land
- Patent Filing Costs/Copyright/Trademark
- Quality certification.
2.Sector Specific Incentives & Facilitation
Apart from the above stated incentives that are available for IT companies from the entire ICT industry, the Government of Telangana has identified and listed down focus areas for which a few additional incentives are available. These include :
- Mega Project
- Start-up Companies.
- IT Product/R&D Companies
- Tier II Locations.
- SMAC Technologies, Smart City initiatives and other New initiatives
- Engineering services
- SMEs & Mid-Scale companies
- SC/ST Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Corporate Social Responsibility
For Incentives Details : Click Here
For More Details ┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á┬á: Click Here