Housing Scheme for Scheduled Castes & De-Notified Tribes
To provide houses for the Scheduled Castes and De-Notified Tribes of state, Haryana Govt. has launched this scheme. The scheme is implemented by ΓÇ£Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes DepartmentΓÇÙ. The key features of this scheme are enlisted below.
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana and should be a Scheduled Caste/ DE-Notified Tribes.
- Must be registered in BPL list.
- Applicant should have a plot of 50 sq. yard in village and 35 sq. yard in urban areas
- Applicant should not have a house of his own.
- 50,000 for the construction of house and 10,000 for repairing.
Nodal Agency: District Welfare Office.
For Application Form: Click Here
For More info: Click Here