Housing Development Model for Fishermen: Goa
Department of Fisheries, Goa Government, has a scheme for developing a housing model for its native fishermen.
- To provide affordable housing facility to the fishermen.
- To increase the supply of affordable housing in slum and non slum areas.
- To uplift the traditional Fishermen community to construct their new house/renovate the Kacha structure so that they have a better place to live.
Beneficiary will be eligible for the financial assistance of Rs.75,000 . They can avail the Subsidy once in their lifetime.
How to Apply
- The beneficiary has to obtain the prescribed application form from the office of the Directorate of Fisheries, Panaji, Block Development Officer of respective Taluka/Fisheries Surveyor of Fisheries working in the concerned Panchayat.
- The form duly filled alongwith the required documents has to be forwarded to the F.O/F.S of Fisheries.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.