Health Schemes for Farmers and Others: Punjab
Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Scheme
This scheme aims to provide equitable, affordable, and quality health care services to farmers and other poor sections of Punjab and it is managed by Bhai Ghanhya Trust at state level. It is an insurance backed Scheme.
- Members or employees of the Eligible Cooperative Societies, Cooperative institutions
- The Department of Cooperation/ office of the Registrar Cooperative Societies,
- Punjab and Bhai Ghanhya Trust and their families across the State of Punjab and Chandigarh, who have been named as dependants in the Member Enrollment Form for being covered under the Scheme,
- None of ┬ápersons should be more than 75 years of age.
It shall provide for the medical expenses of indoor hospitalization for a period of more than 24 hrs and other treatments of the members up to an expenditure of RS.2.00 lacs per person per year on family floater basis in any of the listed Hospitals.
How to Apply
- ICICI Lombard provides enrollment forms.
- Deputy Registrar shall distribute forms to Cooperative societies.
- The Eligible Cooperative society shall fill the form and forward it to the Deputy Registrar of the District.
For More Info: Click Here