Haryana Industrial Policy
Industrial Policy has been launched by Industries and Commerce Department, Haryana Government to counter global competitiveness and economic uncertainties and to strengthen the industrial capacity and diversification of exports.
- Promote private sector investment through Public Private Partnerships.
- Employment generation and enhanced employability through skill development.
- Continued thrust on manufacturing sector as a key driver of economic growth.
- Generation of entrepreneurial opportunities across all sectors of the economy.
- Facilitation of spatial dispersal of economic activities particularly in industrially lesser developed regions of the State.
Food Processing Industries, Bio Technology Industries, MSMEs, Research and Development Institutions, Traders, SEZs, IT units and etc. can apply for the incentives under the policy.
- Interest Free Loan at the rate of 75% of the tax paid on the sale of goods produced in food processing units.
- Exemption from electricity duty, excise duty on liquor, marketing fee on vegetables, fruits, agro based and horticulture products will be provided to food processing industries and MSMEs.
- VAT on renewable energy devices like solar panel / wind mill etc. has been reduced from 12.5% to 5%.
- Exempting LPG for domestic use from VAT
- VAT on CNG and PNG has been reduced from 12.5% to 5%.
- Any fuel manufactured by the processing of municipal solid waste would be exempt from VAT.
- Interest Free Loan to be quantified at 50% of the Tax paid on the sale of goods produced in MSMEs.
- Dealers paying less than Rs. 1.00 Lakh in a year have been exempted from filing of Annual Commodity Tax Return.
For More Info: Click Here