Gujarat: Assistance to Research and Development Activities
Research and Development activities┬áplay a critical role in the innovation process. It’s essentially an investment in technology and future capabilities which is transformed into new products, processes, and services. For the proper growth and facilitation of industrial sector, Industries Commissionerate under Gujarat Govt. is providing financial assistance to research and development institutions.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will be in operation from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019 i.e. for 5 years.
- All Research and Development Institutions recognized by CSIR/DSIR or set up by GoG/GoI/Industrial Association.
- All AICTE approved autonomous professional colleges and colleges affiliated to universities, taking up sponsored or having contract of R&D work/project from industry.
┬áBenefits and Assistance:
- Assistance to laboratories established by Industries Association with the help of State Govt. or Central Govt. will be up to 60% of the project cost for machinery and equipment cost.
- Contract/Sponsored research work from any Industrial Association/Enterprise to recognized R&D institution approved by AICTE, will be provided assistance up to 50% of the project cost, excluding land and building cost, subjected to maximum Rs. 50 Lakhs.
┬áHow to Apply:
Eligible R&D institution will have to fill and download application form and then submit the copy to Industries Commissionerate, Gandhinagar.
Eligible Institutions can download application form From Here
- Name: Shri H.D. Shrimali / Shri R.D Barhat
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Extn.) / Jt. Commissioner of Industries (Salt & Text.)
- Address: Block No. 1, 3rd Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: +91 79 232 525 32, 232 526 86, 232 525 80, 232 526 84
For Details: Click Here