Grants for Cultural Organisations in Goa
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- To and develop cultural talent.
- To provide financial support to cultural organizations.
- To and develop cultural environment in the State of Goa.
- To purchase musical equipment.
- Any Goan registered institution is eligible for benefit under this scheme.
- The Grant-in-Aid shall be provided in the form of reimbursement of the expenditure incurred by the institution for the last financial year.
- The institution shall be borne all the expenditure and conduct its activities from its own funds for the first year
- Preference will be given to the institutions involved in Cultural Education i.e. imparting training in music, dance, drama, fine art, etc.
- The eligible institutions shall be entitled for grant-in-aid to the extent of 80% of expenditure incurred by the institution for last financial year.
- Maximum Assistance will be
- 10,000 for Group ΓÇÌHΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 20, 000/- for group ΓÇÌGΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 35,000 for group ΓÇÌFΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 50,000 for group ΓÇÌEΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 75,000 for group ΓÇÌDΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 1 lakh for Group ΓÇÌCΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 2 Lakh for group ΓÇÌBΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- 3 lakhs for Group ΓÇÌAΓÇÕ institutions p.a.
- The grants shall be given in the form of reimbursement of expenditure already incurred by the institution for last financial year.
- For purchase of equipment, instruments and furniture prior approval of Director of Art & Culture is required and Director of Art & Culture give such approval after proper assessment.
Valid till: 31st March 2017
For More Info: Click Here