Garib Samruddhi Yojana: Gujarat Government
ΓÇ£Garib Samruddhi YojanaΓÇÙ is a state level consolidated programme for the deprived Urban Poor. The scheme provides better standard of living, by coordinating and integrating various programmes undertaken by different Departments. The scheme aimed at providing overall development for the Urban Poor such as providing opportunities for permanent employment, by upgrading employment generation skills, ensuring better health and proper nutrition, providing shelters and adequate basic infrastructure facilities like roads and electricity and other amenities with a strong focus on empowering women. The other projects which are integrated with this programme are enlisted as below:
- Swarnim Jayanti Mukhya Mantri Shaheri Vikas Yojana (SJMMSVY) & Underground Sewage:
- Infrastructure facilities like Internal Roads, Streetlight & Water Supply Pipeline in private societies on a participatory basis
- Urban Mobility (City Bus Service, Traffic Management, Flyover Bridge, Railway Over Bridge & Railway Under Bridge, Ring Roads & Radial Roads)
- Social Infrastructural Facilities such as Urban Health Centre, Nand-Ghar (Anganwadi), Community Hall, E-library, Market & Parking Facilities
- Basic Civic Facilities
- Employment-Oriented Skill Development programme
- Mission Manglam (Urban)
- Water Supply Project:
To provide clean and potable water to urban areas. There is also a provision for upgradation of water supply by Government of Gujarat.
- Under Ground Drainage Project
The State Government has decided to take up the underground drainage projects also along with potable drinking water schemes to make our State clean and healthy.
- AMRUT (Atal Mission for Rejuvenate for Urban Transformation)
Eleven water supply projects in 10 cities, 25 Under Ground Drainage Projects works in 25 cities, Two Storm Water Drain works in 2 cities, Cycle track project in Gandhinagar and 31 Garden and Playground projects in all 31 cities are sanctioned by the Govt of India, with intend to provide basic infrastructures in selected AMRUT mission cities under AMRUT Mission.
- SMART CITY MISSION
In 1st Round, Ahmedabad and Surat are selected as smart cities
For More Info: Click Here