Funeral and Death Assistance for Unregistered Workers
For the welfare of workers in Madhya Pradesh, Government has come up with grants for the family, after the death of worker.┬á The key features of the scheme are enlisted below:
- Age of worker should be 18 ΓÇô 60 years.
- Death should not be intentional like suicide, death due to fight or consumption of alcohol etc.
- Immediate grant of Rs. 3000 for the funeral ceremony.
- In case of natural death:
- If age less than 45 years; Grant of Rs. 75 thousand.
- If age more than 45 years; Grant of Rs. 25 thousand
- Death due to accident on site; Grant of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Permanent disability due to accident on site; Grant of Rs. 75 thousand
Death Certificate, Post-mortem report and Copy of FIR should be attached with the application. Family can apply until 3 months from the date of death.
For More Info:┬á Click Here