Funding for Entrepreneurship Clubs for 5 colleges/ Universities
Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises, GoI, has a scheme to support and provide financial assistance to 5 selected universities/ colleges.
MSME-DIs & Universities or colleges jointly select 50 entrepreneurs per Entrepreneurship Club and 240 Entrepreneurship Clubs per university per year, 3 lakh entrepreneurs are benefited in a period of 5 years.
- To encourage entrepreneurs to run self-employment ventures of Micro or Small Enterprises.
- To create a base to entrepreneurs for coming together to solve their common problems a shift from Lobbying Mode to Facilitation Mode.
- To arrange workshops, seminars, guidelines to obtain ISO certification, ISI Marks, participation in Trade Fairs, implementation of Quality Management Tools.
A MSME-DI in each of the Regions ΓÇô North, East, West, South and North East will be selected by DC(MSME) which in turn would identify a university for formation of Entrepreneurship Club in its area and entering into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the University.
The Clubs will be a forum for exchange of ideas on:
- New Technology
- Market Trend and Potential
- Training for Human Resources
- Initiative to new concepts etc.
- Suggestions for Antidumping
How to Apply
Contact your nearest MSME-DI to apply.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.