Fisherman Corpus Fund: Goa
Department of fisheries, Goa Government, has a scheme ΓÇ£Fisherman Corpus FundΓÇÙ of its native fishermen.
- To look after the well being of the farmers in adverse conditions.
- To support and strengthen the fishermen to standby back on their feet and carry out their fishing activities by giving them relief compensation to damage losses occurred due to natural calamities. ┬á
- All the Fishermen having their fishing vessels registered under Marine Fishing Regulation Act and who contribute annual fees to the corpus fund created by the Government
- Non contributing individual or owner/fishermen will not be entitled to claim the benefit/assistance under the said scheme.
- In case the fishermen/individual is partially contributing under the said Corpus Fund shall get benefit in proportion of the contribution which will be decided by the Managing Committee Constitutes as per clause 5 of the ΓÇ£Fishermen Corpus Relief FundΓÇÙ.
Capital fund is generated for the Fishermen collectively and ┬áthe funds are generated and kept for the existence and sustenance of the organisation.
How to Apply
- The beneficiary has to obtain the prescribed application form from the office of the Directorate of Fisheries, Panaji, Block Development Officer of respective Taluka/Fisheries Surveyor of Fisheries working in the concerned Panchayat.
- The form duly filled alongwith the required documents has to be forwarded to the F.O/F.S of Fisheries.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.