Financial Assistance to Theatre Groups for Equipment: Goa
This Scheme has been designed by the Government of Goa in order to promote theatre groups/artists & preserve theatre art activities by providing them financial support for purchase of theatre related equipment. The details are enlisted below:
- To encourage amateur theatre groups/Institution/Artist in theatre faculty.
- To give financial support for organization of Theatre activities.
- To preserve theatre art activities.
- To equip the theatre groups to present shows in better way.
- Registered under in the field of theatre art for minimum 10 years and who are regularly participating in Drama/Theatre competition organized by registered institutes and should be active in the field for last 2 proceeding years.
- Authenticate evidence of the activities with regards to 10 yearsΓÇÕ existence and 2 yearsΓÇÕ active participation should be produced.
- The Groups/Institution should consist minimum 20 members and should actively participate in theatre activities.
- The Groups/Institution shall have regular theatrical performances.
- If none of the groups are eligible for a particular financial year no grant shall be released during that year.
- Under the scheme the eligible theatre Groups/Institutions will be given lump sum financial assistance of Rs. 50,000/- per Group/Institution for purchase of theatre equipment.
- For the first year 20 Groups/Institution shall be considered for the benefit under the scheme
- Grant will be released as per availability of funds. For subsequent yearsΓÇÕ grants shall be release as per the availability of eligible groups.
For More Info: Click Here