Fee Reimbursement of Students Studying in Private School
The department of Defence Services Welfare is providing assistance to the families of War Heroes and Ex-Servicemen. The children of Ex-servicemen (NCOs/ORs) who are studying in private school are covered under this scheme. The scheme is active from 1999 for the welfare of children. The key features of this policy are enlisted below:
- Wards of ESM whose annual income from all sources is below Rs 2 Lac per annum.
- Ward should have secured above 75% marks in the previous class
- Ward should not be receiving any other scholarship from any other sources.
- Reimbursement of fees of students studying in public school.
Currently students of following these private schools are under this scheme:
- General Gurnam Singh Public School, Sangrur.
- Guru Teg Bahadur National Public School, Dhaka (Ludhiana)
For More Info: Click Here