Establishment of Rehabitation Centre for Disabled People
Many times persons with disability face many problem in their lives like social discard,economic issues etc. Furthermore they are not treated as same respect in the social platform. Therefore the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has come up with the initiative to provide Rehabitation Centre for Disabled People.
- Survey & identification of persons with disabilities.
- Awareness Generation for encouraging and enhancing prevention of disabilitie.
- Therapeutic Services e.g. Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy etc.
- Facilitation of disability certificate, bus passes and other concession/facilities for persons with disabilities.
- Arrangement of loans for self employment, through banks & other financial institutions;
- Counseling of persons with disabilities, their parents & family members.
- Providing orientation training to teachers, community and families
- Providing training to persons with disabilities for early motivation and early stimulation for education, vocational training and employment.
- Grant in Aid to disabled persons.
- Training to Disabled Persons.
How to Apply:
- Fill the appendix provided in more info link.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here