Educational Training Scheme for Fishermen in MP
To provide training to fishermen in various techniques of fish culture such as fishing, fish net weaving, boat operation, fish seed production and cultivation etc.
Following people and members can be the beneficiaries for this scheme:
- Active members of Fishermen Co operative societies
- Members of Self Help Groups
- Beneficiary of Fish farmers development agency
- Fish seed producers and promoters
- People involved in fishing activities
Every trainee will be given Rs. 1250 for training duration of 15 days.
- Theoretical and Practical Training for duration of 15 days will be imparted to selected Trainees, at the fish production and fish seed production centers of the district by the Authorities of the Department.
- Selection of fishermen will be done by the committee, headed by District Panchayat which includes two non government nominated members and one Assistant Director, Fisheries.
For more info:┬áClick Here