Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme ( DEDS)
DEDS has been launched by Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Department of Agriculture, GoI, in collaboration with NABARD.
- To promote setting up of modern dairy plants to produce clean milk.
- To conserve good breeding stock by encouraging Heifer calf rearing.
- To generate self employment.
- To provide infrastructure for unorganised sector.
- Farmers, entrepreneurs, companies, NGOs, milk unions, dairy cooperative societies.
- Can avail the benefits of each component but only once.
- More than one member of the family can be assisted provided they set up separate units and separate infrastructure at different locations.
25% of capital subsidy for various components mentioned in the scheme.
How to Apply
- The entrepreneurs shall apply to their banks for sanction of the project.
- The bank shall appraise the project as per their norms and if found eligible, sanction the total outlay excluding the margin, as the bank loan.
- The loan amount is then disbursed in suitable instalments depending on the progress of the unit. After the disbursement of first instalment of the loan, the bank shall apply to the concerned Regional Office of NABARD for sanction and release of subsidy in the format given in Annexure I.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.