Chief Minister’s Swaniyojan Yojana
With the motive to provide the financial assistance to the educated unemployed youth, the government of Assam started the scheme Jeevan Jyoti Swaniyojan Yojana. The financial assistance provide by the subsidy. The main aim of this scheme is to reduce unemployment problem of the state.
- Educated unemployed youth
- Exclusive program for unemployed youth
- Training facility in inside or outside the state
- Technical and managerial guidance
- Entrepreneurship development
- Agriculture related people also get benefits
How to Avail:
People can contact: the State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD).Participation of multiple financial institutions. State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and United Bank of India etc.
For More Details: Click Here