Cattle Feed Subsidy Scheme: Goa
- To encourage the farmers to go in dairy business & make it more lucrative which will help to increase the local milk production.
- To encourage the youth to take up dairy as a business.
- The scheme is prepared with the objectives of making the State self-sufficient in milk production.
- The scheme applies to all the milk producers from Goa State who are members of the Dairy Co-Operative Society.
- The dairy farmer has to register his dairy farm with the Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services through the respective Veterinary Hospital in prescribed format.
- Farmer should be resident of Goa for at least preceding 5 years, own cattle shed with milch animals, in the state of Goa and registered with a Dairy Co-operative Society in the state of Goa and produce his own milk.
- Milk should be produced at the beneficiary’s Dairy Farm & not by procuring milk from others.
- The incentive shall apply to the milk produced and supplied to the Goa State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. or any other Dairy Union authorised by the State Government, by the members of the various registered Dairy Co-Operative Societies in the state of Goa.
Farmers will be paid @ 7.72% of the cost of milk supplied to the Goa State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. or any other Dairy Union in the State.
For More Info: Click Here