Bihar: Mukhya Mantri Nishaktjan Shiksha Rinn (Loan) Yojana
The Mukhya Mantri Nishaktjan Shiksha Rinn (Loan) Yojana launched by Department of Social Welfare under Bihar Government offers loans to students suffering from disabilities for pursuing higher professional education. These include degree, diploma or other equivalent recognized technical and commercial courses recognized by Government of India, State Government, Universities Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and Indian Council of Medical Research.
The Bihar State Backward Class Finance and Development Corporation is the nodal agency for executing this scheme.
- Beneficiary should be a resident of Bihar.
- Beneficiary should be in the age-group of 18-30 years.
- Beneficiary should be suffering from at least 40 percent disabilities.
- Those disabled students who wish to pursue degree/diploma courses from institutions recognized by the Central or the State Government.
- Loans up to Rs. 5 Lakh will be provided to the beneficiary at soft interest rates of 4%. The loan amount is disbursed by the nodal agency through the concerned educational institution.
- The loan amount can be used by the beneficiary for payment of entrance, tuition or examination fees or hostel fees, purchase of books, stationary or any other important thing associated with the course.
For More Info: Click Here