Become Mahila Police Volunteer at District Level
Role of Police is pivotal in safety and security of citizens in general and women in particular. To increase the visibility of women in the police force, Home Ministry has carried forward the initiative to give 33% reservation to women in police force by implementing it in UTs and propagating in the States. Women who are victim of violence or harassment may not find it easy to approach the police or other authorities for getting help or support. It would, therefore, be desirable to provide them an effective alternative for getting help and support.
- To protect and safeguard the rights women by Mahila Police Volunteer.
- MPV should be a female.
- She should not be less than 21 years of age.
- The incumbent must possess at least 12th pass certificate.
- She should be from the same geographical area, conversant with the local dialects.
- She must not have been convicted or imprisoned for the violation of any criminal law.
- No criminal proceedings must have been instituted against her.
- She should not be a member of any political party
- Police responsibility in the society.
- Financial Reward
How to Apply:
Please refer to info link given below Annexure-1
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here