“Atal Asra Yojana” for Dhangar Community: Goa
Department of Social Welfare, Goa Government, has a scheme for Dhangar community of Goa in which financial assistance will be given by the government for construction/repair of houses.
To provide financial assistance for construction/repairs of houses to Dhangars which is in addition to the amount sanctioned under Rajiv Awas Yojana or Indira Awas Yojana.
- The scheme will be applicable to any individual from Dhangar community.
- Dhangar Families who have been sanctioned benefit/Eligible for benefit under Rajiv Awas Yojana or Indira Awas Yojana will also be entitled for the financial assistance prescribed under this scheme.
- Financial Assistance for construction of New House is up to Rs. 2.00 lakhs and for repairs of existing house is up to Rs. 75,000.
- However in deserving cases it can go upto Rs. 2.50 lakhs and Rs. 1.00 lakh respectively, after confirmation ┬áthat the applicant has not taken any benefit under Rajiv Awas Yojana or Indira Awas Yojana.
How to Apply
- Prescribed Application along with the required documents shall be submitted to the Competent Authority as prescribed under Indira Awas Yojana (Project Director of RDA) or Rajiv Awas Yojana (Director of Panchayats in Rural area and the Director of Social Welfare in Urban areas).
- The detailed estimate of the construction or of the repairs of the house should also be given.
For More Info: Click Here.