Angel Fund: Assistance For Startups In Assam
Assam Govt has launched this scheme in the year 2014 to help first generation entrepreneurs of the state for business start-ups. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to micro and small enterprises as well as to reduce unemployment problem.
- Unemployed youth
- Permanent residence of Assam
- Applicant should have account in Assam Gramin Vikas Bank
- This scheme focus on skill development
- Loans at low interest rate
- Assistance @80% of the project cost for existing units.
- Assistance @85% of the project cost for new units.
- Training facilities
- Residential Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Identity certificate
How to Avail:
Contact at nearest Assam Gramin Vikas Bank
For More Details: Click Here