A Girl is not a burden, but a blessing : Himachal Pradesh
Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the parents, guardians of the destitute girls for their ┬ámarriage having no income source.
- The girl should be above 18 years of age.
- A bonafide of Himachal Pradesh.
- The marriage grant of Rs. 2500 in each case shall be given to the parents/guardians of the destitute girls/women for their marriage.
- The State Government shall be competent to increase the amount keeping in view the cost of living.
How to apply
- Applications should be made in the prescribed format by the parents/guardians of the destitute women to the concerned CDPO/District Programme Office/Deputy Commissioner of the District or the Director.
- The parents/guardians of the destitute girls/women shall have to supply the following information/documents along with their application:
- i) Date of marriage.
- ii) Income of parents (Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar of the Illaqua).
- iii) Name and address of person to whom girl is being married.
For More Info: Click Here