To provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs for establishment of their own new enterprises, Department of Commerce, Industry and Tourism under the Madhya Pradesh Government has launched Chief Minister Young Entrepreneur Scheme. There will also be a provision for training of entrepreneurs.
- Age: 18 – 40 years
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum metric pass
- Income Limit: No Restrictions
- Margin money assistance: 15% of capital cost of project but Rs. 12 lacs maximum
- Interest subsidy: 5% annually on capital amount, maximum for 7 years
- Guarantee Fee (CGT): At the prevailing rates till 7 years
For more information: Click here