The government of Tamil Nadu launched the scheme to increase the facilities for warehouse/storage godown.
- To provide financial assistance for the construction of the warehouse.
- Infrastructure facilities to this sector.
- To provide weight machines, overhead cranes, cold storage facilities.
- Corporate bodies, partnership, proprietary concerns are eligible to avail assessment under this scheme.
- The warehouse/godowns should be located in business potential places and where business has good scope.
- Collateral security should not be less than 50% of loan amount.
- The promoter’s contribution should be at least 35%.
- Sectors get enough time to return the money.
- Development of storage capacity of the godown.
How to Avail:
People can Contact:
The Tamil Nadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited, 692, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai-600035, Tamil Nadu, India.
For more details click here