Ministry of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt of India has started a Marketing Assistance Scheme.
The assistance is provided for the following activities:
- Organizing Exhibitions abroad and participation in International Exhibitions/Trade Fairs.
- Co-sponsoring of Exhibitions organized by other organisations/ industry associations/agencies.
- Organizing Buyer-Seller Meets, Intensive Campaigns and Marketing Promotion Events
- To enhance marketing capabilities & competitiveness of the MSMEs.
- To showcase the competencies of MSMEs.
- To update MSMEs about the prevalent market scenario and its impact on their activities.
- To facilitate the formation of association of MSMEs for marketing of their products and services.
- To provide platform to MSMEs for interaction with large institutional buyers.
- To disseminate/ propagate various programmes of the Government.
- To enrich the marketing skills of the micro, small & medium entrepreneurs.
MSMEs, Industry Associations and other organizations related to MSME sector can apply.
- Financial assistance of up to 95% of the airfare and space rent of entrepreneurs. Assistance is provided on the basis of size and the type of the enterprise.
- Financial assistance for co-sponsoring would be limited to 40 % of the net expenditure, subject to maximum amount of Rs. 5 lakh
How to apply:
The applications/proposals for seeking assistance under the scheme shall be submitted to the nearest office of National Small Industries Corporation, with full details and justification.
For More Info: Click here