To measure the performance of integrated Steel Plant, the Government of India has launched Prime Minister’s Trophy. This trophy is given to steel industries for excellence in performance in production of steel. The trophy is the remark of appreciation for the contribution to the National Economy.
- Award Integrated Steel Plants
- All Integrated Steel Plants starting operation from iron ore in having minimum production capacity of one million tonne of crude or cast steel per year.
- Producing finished steel to national or international specifications and having completed commercial operation for at least two years preceding the assessment year.
- Prime Minister’s Trophy as recognition of Excellence.
- Best performing industry will get cash of Rs. 2 Crore.
- Rs 1 Crore to Second Rank Holder.
- Certificate of Appreciation and Rs. 25 Lakh to participating plants.
For More Info: Click Here