Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt of India has come up with a Scheme for Entrepreneurship Skill Development Programmes (ESDP). The four kind of training programmes conducted by MSME-DIs include Motivation Campaigns, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship Skill Development Programme, Management Development Programmes, which cover diverse skill set need of new and existing entrepreneurs.
- To boost entrepreneurship culture in the country.
- To help MSME and Startups for increasing their business.
- To improve skills of entrepreneurs.
MSMEs and individuals can apply.
- Skill Development of MSMs and entrepreneurs.
- Participation in Entrepreneur Skill development programme is free of charge (No registration fees).
How to apply:
You can contact your near MSME-DI to apply. You can apply online also.
For More Info: Click Here