Under the Scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reforms, financial assistance will be extended for undertaking action research / evaluation /monitoring studies / organizing seminars / conferences /workshops / capacity building for research and monitoring activities / publication of report / promotion of innovative programmes / legal research and Judicial Reforms. This scheme is under Department of Justice, Govt. of India.
The objectives of the scheme are to provide research and studies on issues related to the National Mission for Justice Delivery and Legal Reforms being implemented by Department of Justice.
Eligible Implementing Agencies:
Indian Institute of Public Administration, Administrative Staff Collage Of India, Indian Institute/s of Management, Indian Law Institute, National Judicial Academy, State Judicial Academies and other reputed institutions working in the field of justice delivery, legal education and research and judicial Reforms.
Projects/Activities eligible for financial assistance:
Financial assistance shall be given to the eligible implementing agencies in the fields of Justice Delivery, Legal Research and Judicial Reforms:
- To undertake action research / evaluation studies.
- To organise seminars / workshops / conferences.
- To undertake capacity building activity for research and monitoring activities.
- To undertake publication of report/material.
- To undertake promotion of innovative programmes/activities.
- To undertake any other project/activity for promotion of issues related to National Mission to be decided by the Project Sanctioning Committee.
- The financial assistance may be given in instalments to eligible implementing agency on the basis of Project Proposal.
- The financial assistance would be limited to actual expenditure incurred by the grantee institution, subject to overall ceiling of Rs 25 lakhs. In exceptional cases, however , where the scope of the Project is sufficiently wide, sample size is large and Project is for longer duration, the Project Sanctioning Committee may relax this ceiling.
For More Info: Click Here