The Scheme is initiated by State Mission on Food Processing to provide Cold Chain facilities and Food Preservation to Non Horticultural Products. The Scheme will help farmers to sell their product from farm land to suppliers. The Scheme will also help to link groups of producers to the processors and markets through well equipped supply chain.
To provide Cold Chain and Preservation Infrastructure through Financial Assistance.
- Dairy-All milk and milk products.
- Meat- All meat and meat products etc.
- Aquaculture and marine products like Prawns, Seafood, Fish and their processed products etc.
- Any other non-horticultural food products requiring integrated cold chain
- Set up by individuals or groups of entrepreneurs interested in supply chain management.
- Organizations such as Govt, PSUs, Joint Ventures, NGOs, Cooperatives, SHG’s, private Sector Companies and Corporations etc.
- The Applicant should have should have financial back ground. The net worth of the applicant should be more than 1.5 times of the grant applied for.
- The Project proposals are required to be duly appraised by the bank or financial institutions and avail term loan. The term loan will not be less than 25% of the project cost.
- Project Appraisal Report from Bank/Financial Institution must contain all the project components for which grant is sought.
- Financial Assistance is given on low interest.
- Renewable energy based pilot cold chain energy project is given.
How to Apply:
- Applicants / firms seeking financial assistance are required to submit their applications in the manner to be decided by the State Level Empowered Committee (SLEC)
- Refer to the Application Form given in Pdf form in More Info Link, Point 3rd
For More Info: Click Here