As part of the National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme (NMCP), the office of Development Commissioner (MSME), Government of India, will be implementing the Design Clinic Scheme for Design Expertise to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector.
- The objective of Design Clinic Scheme is to enhance the understanding and application of design and innovation in MSMEs.
- It aims to promote design as a value adding activity and integrating the same into the mainstream business and industrial processes of MSMEs.
- The scheme will be implemented in pursuance of the longer term goal of helping the manufacturing segment in the MSMEs move up the value chain from “original equipment manufacturing” through “original design manufacturing” to “original brand manufacturing”.
- MSMEs or Group of MSMEs as prime applicants.
- Others (academic institutes, design consultants) as co-applicants along with a designated MSME (prime applicant)
- Individual (e.g. design students ) as co-applicants in collaboration with the academic institution and MSME (prime applicant)
- It is necessary for an MSME (prime applicant) to apply along with a design consultant as a co-applicant. If you are an MSME and are in search of a design consultant, please click here to view and get in touch with prospective partners as design consultants.
Funding Support for implementing Design Projects.
How to apply:
You can contact your near MSME-DI to apply. You can apply online also. If you are a co-applicant, collaborate with an MSME or academic institution to apply for a project.
For More Info: Click Here