These scheme is for the development of Scheduled Tribes of Uttarakhand. To make the children educated and literate, these schemes are being implemented. To encourage education among kids, financial assistance is provided. The schemes are implemented by Social Welfare Department of the State. The Key features are enlisted below:
- Pre-Matric and ITI Scholarship
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Tribe.
- Monthly income of family should not be more than Rs. 5000 for class 1 to 8.
- For Class X Annual income of family should not exceed
- 3.5 Lakh for hostellers
- 2 Lakh Per Annum for non-hostellers
- 50 Per month to the students of class 1 to 5.
- 80 Per month to the students of class 6 to 8.
- 350 Per Month for 10 Months and Rs. 1000 as Books Allowances for Class 10 Hostellers.
- 150 Per Month for 10 Months and Rs. 750 as Books Allowances for Class 10 Non-Hostellers.
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Applicant should Belong to Scheduled tribe
- Annual income of family should not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh
- Assistance will be given to the Scheduled Tribes as follows:
Group 1 Graduate and Post-Graduate Courses like M.Phil. Ph.D., CPL, Management Courses, CA, LLM etc.
|Rs. 1200||Rs. 550|
Group 2 Graduate and Post Graduate Courses, Diploma, Nursing etc.
|Rs. 820||Rs. 530|
Group 3 Courses like BA, BSc etc.
|Group 4 Post Matriculation Courses like ITI, Senior Secondary etc.||Rs. 380||
For More Info: Click Here