Casteism is one of the curse of the Indian society,which is creating hurdles in process of development of the society.To end the caste discrimination and to bring positive change in the life of Scheduled Caste people,the government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced Samanaya Yojana. The scheme looks forward to improve the living standard of the people belonging to Scheduled Caste category by providing financial assistance to them.
- He/she should belong to the Scheduled Caste category.
- His/Her annual income should not exceed Rs.55, 000/-
- A person should posses the domicile of the state.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of the district and he should not have availed any other loan.
- Loan to the Scheduled Caste people to start a bussiness.
- Loan of maximum Rs. 30,00,000/- at reduced interest rate as applicable.
How To Avail:
- Completed application form along with caste, domicile and identity certificates and an Affidavit that of no other loan facility has been availed, should be submitted to Zila Antvyavshai office.
Chief Executive officer
Zila Antayavyavshai Sahkari Vikas Maryadit office
Jabalpur Collectorate, Ph.No.-0761-2624361
For More Information: Click Here