For the development of urban people, the government of Madhya Pradesh started the Sahori Swarojgar yojana Scheme for providing financial assistance.
- To provide subsidized loan.
- Training to urban poor for self employment.
- They should have BPL card
- Must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- The family name should be listed as urban poor in survey
- Their monthly expenditure should not be more than Rs 522.64 for each member of the family
- Technical support provided by the scheme
- Training support from 2 to 6 months
- Rs 2000 is provisioned to each beneficiary during the training period
- Loan at low interest rate
- Maximum loan up to Rs 40000
- BPL card
- Domicile certificate
- Identity certificate
Zonal Office of Jabalpur Municipal Corporation Project Officer, DUDA, Room No.96, Jabalpur Collectorate, Jabalpur.
For More Details: Click Here