Sadarem-Software for Assessment of Disabled for Access Rehabilitation and Empowerment
Government of Andhra Pradesh issued certain guidelines for evaluation of various disabilities and procedure for certification to the persons with disabilities for concessions and other benefits and for taking action for producing of false certificates in respect of the claims for reservation etc.
- It is being implemented across the state of Andhra Pradesh by Society for Elimination for Rural Poverty (SERP) in close coordination with the Women, Child and Disabled Welfare Department.
- The objective is to create a Dynamic Web enable system for comprehensive access, rehabilitation and empowerment, through automation, capacity building, assessment of persons with disabilities (PWDs) and maintaining Decision Support System (DSS).
- SADAREM aim for elimination of rural poverty.
- Scientific assessment of degree of the disability is done on the basis of methods and formulas prescribed in the Gazette 2001 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- A computer generated disability certificate with a unique ID and identity card is issued to the concerned person.
- As per the rules, the persons who are adjudged to be disabled above 40% will be issued the Sadarem certificates, and only those will receive monthly pension of Rs 1500.
- The SADAREM software will generate all the necessary documents such as note orders, beneficiary list, reports, pension certificate and intimation document and sanction proceedings to the individuals.
- SADAREM Software also generates the complete details including note orders, beneficiary list and all necessary documents that the PWDs candidates are entitled.
- The database hosted in the online portal to reach out to the PWDs candidates.