- Union HRD minister Smriti Irani on Monday made a second visit to Maghrol village in Anand district, which she adopted under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana,
- Irani laid the foundations stone for 21 developmental projects in the village that will come up at the cost of Rs 7.14 crore.
- Rs 42 lakh towards “smart school project,” which involves tablet PC to each students of the school up to Class VIII at the primary school, Wi-Fi, and basic infrastructure upgradation such as dining hall for mid-day meal, among others.
- She also dedicated an ICU van to the Dharmaj Jalaram Trust and an ambulance to the local government primary health care centre, involving an investment of Rs 1.28 crore.
- She also distributed 500 health cards to the villagers and inaugurated a doctor-on-call project. Irani also laid foundation stone for two overhead water tank of 5,000 litre capacity each.