River Valley Project and Flood Prone River Scheme was launched by the Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh.It aims at the conservation and protection of natural resources.
- Prevention of Land degradation by adoption of multi-disciplinary integrated approach in the catchment areas.
- Improvement of land Capability and moisture regime in the watersheds.
- Promotion of land use to match land capability.
- Prevention of soil loss from the catchments to reduce siltation in the reservoirs.
- People’s involvement in the management of catchments.
- Up gradation of skills in planning and execution of land development programmes in the catchment areas.
- Minimise the occurrences of floods.
- Assistance from Govt. for Construction of stores ,labs, camp huts.
- Development of Infrastructure.
- Protection of the Biodiversity.
- General public and Farmers of the state of Madhya Pradesh can Avail the scheme.
How to avail:
People can contact:
Department Of Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Development,
Govt. Of Madhya Pradesh.
For More Info. Clickhere