Keeping the provisions enclosed in The Rajasthan MSME Policy of 2015 in mind, The Rajasthan MSME Assistance Scheme was launched to help provide MSMEs the benefits provided in the said policy.
|Operative period:||From- 2015
To- 31st March, 2019
|Scheme applicability:||To all new and existing Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|
|Eligible units:||All MSMEs who fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Rajasthan MSME Policy-2015|
Assistance under this scheme:
The assistance or benefits provided to MSMEs are given below-
Credit Access & Support-
- All the Micro and Small Enterprises those seek collateral free loan from financial institutions under CGTMSE (Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises) usually are charged one-time service processing fees for documentation purposes by the NSIC/State Agency/Financial Institutions. This service fee however shall be reimbursed on sanction of loan, subject to a maximum amount of ₹ 25,000/- or 0.5% of the loan amount-whichever is less.
- For Women, SC/ST and Differently-abled entrepreneurs, the service processing fees charged shall be reimbursed on sation of loan, with a maximum amount of ₹ 50,000/-.
Support to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) for Raising Capital-
- In a bid to encourage SMEs to raise funds through this route, assistance will be provided up to 10% of the expenditure acquired, with a maximum of ₹ 2.5 lakh one time after successful raising equity.
Support for Start-up Business and Budding Entrepreneurs-
- In a bid to support entrepreneurs and startups, plug and play facilities will be encouraged to be set, especially in IT, Garment-making, Electronics and ESDM sectors to help them easy with entry and exit facilities for immediately starting their business venture.
- RIICO / RSIC shall develop flatted factory complexes for MSMEs with 24 hour 3 phase uninterrupted power supply and good infrastructure. This shall be developed on no-profit no-loss basis.
RIICO-(Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation)
RSIC- (Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation)
Support for Quality Improvement:
- 50% reimbursement of all charges with a maximum amount of ₹ 3 lakh paid by the MSME for obtaining ISI/BIS/WHO-GMP/Hallmark Certification and other national/international certification approved by Quality Council of India.
- MSMEs get 50% reimbursement of the fee they pay to Recognized International Certification Authority and 50% cost of the testing equipment and machinery required for that certification amounting to a maximum of ₹ 5 lakh.
- In order to encourage MSMEs/Handloom weavers/Artisans, the State Govt. will provide land at 50% of the DLC rate and also provide part of the capital cost to set up such laboratories/ institutions.
Support for Environmental Conservation-
- 50% of the Capital cost shall be provided to Industry Association/ SPV to establish Common Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) in industrial areas/clusters in the State.
- 50% of the capital cost amounting to a maximum of ₹ 25 lakh acquired by the Small and Medium Enterprises to establish CETP, provided they use 80% recycled water.
To apply for any of the aforementioned assistance, visit Rajasthan Government’s Official Website.
For demonstration of forms, CLICK HERE