Rajasthan Cooperative Federation Limited is providing facility of accident insurance to dairy producer cooperative society’s members on premium amount of Rs. 36 per member per year through United Insurance Company Limited. 20% of the insurance premium amount of registered general members will be carried by the federation. For Women/SC/ST members, this amount is 12.5%.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will remain in operative period from December 2015 to November 2016 till next addition or round.
Individual must have membership of dairy cooperative society for availing the benefits of scheme.
Following assistance will be provided by United Insurance Company Limited under accident insurance scheme:
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 1 Lakh in case of permanent total disability or accidental death of insured member.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 50 Thousands in case of permanent total disability or accidental death of spouse of insured member.
- Financial Assistance for permanent partial disability due to accident of insured member or his/her spouse will given according to criteria mentioned in the insurance policy.
- Compensation up to Rs. 30,000 for loss due to fire, flood, lightening, earthquake and cyclones etc. in the Pukka House of insured member.
- Compensation up to Rs. 30,000 for loss of household items due to burglary/theft in the Pukka House of insured member.
Where to Apply:
At Life Insurance Corporation through concerned dairy producer cooperative society or district dairy federation.
For Details: Click Here