Chief Minister Higher Studies Scholarship Scheme
In the month of Aug 2015, Rajasthan Gov. launched this scheme that will provide financial assistance to students – first 1 lakh students in Rajasthan Secondary Education Board (RSEB). The assistance is available only for those students whose total family income is less than 2.5 lakh. This scheme has been launched to provide a supportive assistance to students for higher studies.
- The first 1 lakh students among the total students appeared in the secondary board exam in that year will be awarded with INR 500/month for 10 months in a year.
- The government will keep providing this amount to maximum 5 years for the students who enrol in the higher studies programs.
- Minimum 60 % marks in board exam.
- He/she should be listed in the first 1 lakh rankings.
- Only those students who continue their education (higher education).
- Original residents of Rajasthan
- Student should have a bank account in public bank.
- He should possess an Adhar Card.
To know more about this scheme, CLICK HERE.