Labour Department, Rajasthan Government has launched a scheme to protect and safeguard the interests of workers in general and those who constitute the poor, deprived and disadvantage sections of the society, in particular, with due regard to creating a healthy work environment for higher production and productivity. Under this scheme houses or grant for constructing houses on own land will be provided to the construction worker.
- Beneficiary must be registered as construction worker for at least 1 year.
- If house is constructed on the own land or plot of beneficiary, then land should be under wife/beneficiary’s ownership, title to the land/property should be indisputable or mortgage free.
- Ownership of the house will be in the joint names of husband or wife.
- If the beneficiary or his wife/spouse or dependent son or daughter has any other house under their ownership, then housing grant/aid shall not be payable.
- Priority will be given to the BPL, SC/ST category, Specially able, beneficiary having 2 daughters, Lady/Family under Palanhar Yojana and workers who are registered for more than 1 year i.e. 2,3 or 4 years.
- Financial Assistance of maximum amount Rs. 1.5 Lakh will be given to the eligible beneficiaries of Housing for all Mission or Government’s Affordable Housing Scheme or Chief Public Housing Program or the Central/ State Government Housing Plan.
- Financial Assistance @25% of the actual construction cost up to maximum construction cost of Rs. 5 Lakh will be given to the beneficiary in case of building house on his own land/plot.
For More Information: Click Here