Rajasthan Government has launched an ambitious scheme named as Bhamashah Card Scheme for women empowerment and for providing direct benefits of state schemes and policies to the State citizens. This scheme completes the target of financial inclusion of families by taking them as base, where every family will be given Bhamashah card, which will be connected to their bank accounts.
- Focus government schemes to benefit women and financially empower women
- Bring about complete financial inclusion in the State
- Providing cash as well as non-cash benefits to all ordinary residents of the state
- Using biometrically secured process and providing multi-purpose identity card
- Every family of the State is eligible for this scheme.
- Bank Account through Bhamashah Card is linked must be of the lady of the family.
- Only lady will have rights to ensure the correct use of the amount in bank account.
- Women Empowerment and Self-Sufficiency will be promoted
- Financial Inclusion of all categories
- Direct transfer of cash benefits into beneficiary’s bank account
- Platform for other schemes
- Banking Services near home
- Cash and non-cash benefits at home with complete transparency and without any delay
- Establishment of correct identities of family members
- Benefits of schemes such as food distribution, social security pension, NREGA payments, scholarships, Janani Suraksha Yojana etc. will also be directly provided.
For More Info: Click Here