As part of Suo Motu Initiatives of the Ministry of Tourism through Hunar Se Rozgar initiative, started a programme titled Tourist Facilitator (State level Tourist Guide) programme to facilitate to pilgrimage tourism in the State of Jammu & Kashmir.
- To train the youth of Jammu and Kashmir youth as Tourism Facilitators to generate employment opportunities.
- To promote tourism of the state.
To target those who are minimum eighth pass and in the age group of 18 to 28 years.
- A training Programme will be provided to the youth of J&K, will encourage tourism in the state and will make them employable. The duration of the course is six weeks.
- A trainee with a minimum attendance of 90% will be paid lump sum stipend of Rs. 1500.
How to Apply
Visit Institute of Hotel Management, Srinagar in the following areas-
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi, Katra.
- Shri Amar Nath Yatra, Srinagar.
- Shrines of Kashmir at Srinagar.
- Buddhist Monasteries at Leh.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.